We’re Your Best Choice for Tree Services
Backed by Over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt, and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified El Dorado Hills Tree Service Experts
Serving El Dorado Hills & Placer County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in El Dorado Hills. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified El Dorado Hills Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
El Dorado Hills Tree Care Pros, we take pride in our team of dedicated professionals, led by Certified Arborists with extensive experience and formal training. We guarantee that each of our projects is supervised by a Certified Arborist in El Dorado Hills, ensuring your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal El Dorado Hills Methods
El Dorado Hills Tree Masters, we are committed to using the safest tree removal methods to protect your property, ensure efficiency, and promote safety. While we make every effort to save and preserve trees, there are instances when tree removal becomes necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
Welcome to El Dorado Hills Tree Guardians, a family-owned and operated tree service and tree care company based in El Dorado Hills, CA. We are dedicated to providing you with unparalleled service, decades of expert experience, and a commitment to hard work.
Welcome to El Dorado Hills Tree Champions, where we provide our clients with top-notch, affordable tree care solutions. We are eager for the opportunity to work with you and demonstrate how our exceptional service distinguishes us from other tree care companies.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service El Dorado Hills Providers
We offer tree services in El Dorado Hills, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality El Dorado Hills tree service, and safety. Our team can handle all types of tree services in El Dorado Hills – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of El Dorado Hills.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team comprises professionals with special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Just 22 miles east of Sacramento (the capital of the State of California), El Dorado Hills is a city in the county of El Dorado. The city has a population of more than 46,000 people. Attempting to match its growing population with an increasing tree cover, El Dorado Hills has trees covering its streets, parks, and a significant portion of private lands.
El Dorado Hills is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9a. The city experiences hot, arid, and mostly clear summers, with temperatures reaching 94 degrees Fahrenheit. Winters are cold, partly cloudy, and wet, with temperatures reaching 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, El Dorado Hills gets 30 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in this climate include:
- Western Redbud – Offering a 4-season interest, the western Redbud is a deciduous small tree or shrub of great beauty. The tree’s silvery-gray branches in the spring contrast beautifully with its brilliant magenta flowers. The cheerful blossoms give way to long purple-brown seed pods that appear in the summer. Emerging fresh apple green, the tree’s foliage of rounded, heart-shaped leaves changes to blue-green in the summer before warming up to rust red and golden yellow in the fall.
- Boxelder – A small to medium-sized tree, the boxelder matures at a height between 35 and 50 feet. The tree has a short trunk and widely spreading branches with light green foliage. Hardy and fast-growing boxelder creates a nice shade in the summer season.
- Japanese maple – Ideal for small and large spaces, Japanese maples grow well in pots and on the ground. On average, the Japanese maple matures at a height of 25 feet and a crown spread of about 20 feet. The Japanese maple exhibits gorgeous reddish and purple foliage in the fall and the spring. The leaves turn green in the summer.
- Sassafras – On average, Sassafras grow to a height of 60 feet and a width of up to 40 feet. The green foliage changes to beautiful yellow and red in the fall season. In addition to producing attractive fall colors, Sassafras has a wonderful smell.
Nestled in the scenic mountain foothills of the Sierras, El Dorado Hills has numerous parks that offer nice views and numerous outdoor activities. The parks include:
- Kalithea Park – Sitting on 3.8 acres of land, Kalithea Park offers spectacular views of Sacramento and Folsom Lake. The park has paved walking paths that are shaded by trees, barbecue pits, picnic tables, natural turf sports field, and a children’s play structure.
- El Dorado Hills Community Park – One of the largest parks in El Dorado Hills, the community park sits on 40 acres. The park has multi-use sports fields, BBQs, a swimming pool, picnic tables, basketball courts, and nature areas that allow visitors to relax on grass under trees.
The city of Eldorado Hills is responsible for all the trees standing in public areas – that is, parks and the streets. However, homeowners and commercial property owners are supposed to take care of all the trees on their land.
El Dorado Hills Tree Service Pros
1037 Suncast Ln
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762
Professional El Dorado Hills Tree Services
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools – Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t risk injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge –For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides to eliminate them.
- Experience – Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Their experience will teach them how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.