#1 Tree Service El Dorado Hills & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Placer County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified El Dorado Hills Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gina P. – Roseville, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sandra C. – Roseville, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Yarnlady N. – Citrus Heights, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care El Dorado Hills Tree Service
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of El Dorado Hills tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in El Dorado Hills, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality El Dorado Hills tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in El Dorado Hills – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of El Dorado Hills.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Just 22 miles east of Sacramento (the capital of the State of California), El Dorado Hills is a city in the county of El Dorado. The city has a population of more than 46,000 people. Attempting to match its growing population with an increasing tree cover, El Dorado Hills has trees covering its streets, parks, and a significant portion of private lands.
El Dorado Hills is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9a. The city experiences hot, arid, and mostly clear summers, with temperatures reaching 94 degrees Fahrenheit. Winters are cold, partly cloudy, and wet, with temperatures reaching 37 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, El Dorado Hills gets 30 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in this climate include:
- Western redbud – Offering 4-season interest, the western redbud is a deciduous small tree or shrub of great beauty. In the spring, the tree’s silvery-gray branches contrast beautifully with its brilliant magenta flowers. The cheerful blossoms give way to long purple-brown seed pods that appear in the summer. Emerging fresh apple green, the tree’s foliage of rounded, heart-shaped leaves changes to blue-green in the summer before warming up to rust red and golden yellow in the fall.
- Boxelder – A small to medium-sized tree, the boxelder matures at a height between 35 and 50 feet. The tree features a short trunk and widely spreading branches that carry light green foliage. Hardy and fast-growing, boxelder creates a nice shade in the summer season.
- Japanese maple – Ideal for small and large spaces, Japanese maples grow well in pots and the ground. On average, the Japanese maple matures at a height of 25 feet and a crown spread of about 20 feet. The Japanese maple exhibits gorgeous reddish and purple foliage in both the fall and the spring. The leaves turn green in the summer.
- Sassafras – On average, Sassafras grows to a height of 60 feet and a width of up to 40 feet. In the fall season, the green foliage changes to beautiful yellow and red. In addition to producing attractive fall colors, Sassafras also has a wonderful smell.
Nestled in the scenic mountain foothills of the Sierras, El Dorado Hills, is home to numerous parks that offer nice views and numerous outdoor activities. The parks include:
- Kalithea Park – Sitting on 3.8 acres of land, Kalithea Park offers spectacular views of Sacramento and Folsom lake. The park has paved walking paths that are shaded by trees, barbecue pits, picnic tables, natural turf sports field, and children play structure.
- El Dorado Hills Community Park – One of the largest parks in El Dorado Hills, the community park sits on 40 acres of land. The park has multi-use sports fields, BBQs, a swimming pool, picnic tables, basketball courts, and nature areas that allow visitors to relax on grass under trees.
The city of Eldorado Hills is responsible for all the trees standing on public areas – that is, parks and the streets. Homeowners and commercial property owners, however, are supposed to take care of all the trees on their land.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Tree Service Providers
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Roseville tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Professional El Dorado Hills Tree Services
Our team is capable of handling the tree services in El Dorado Hills outlined below:
1 El Dorado Hills Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in El Dorado Hills for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
2 El Dorado Hills Arborist
Our arborists work with El Dorado Hills tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist tree services in El Dorado Hills are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3 El Dorado Hills Tree Pruning
Through offering El Dorado Hills quality tree pruning services, we have helped El Dorado Hills residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
4El Dorado Hills Tree Trimming
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our El Dorado Hills tree trimming team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, El Dorado Hills tree service team can handle all this.
5 El Dorado Hills Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every El Dorado Hills resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, El Dorado Hills tree service are always willing to work around the clock.
El Dorado Hills Tree Service Pros
1037 Suncast Ln
El Dorado Hills, CA 95762