Tree Service Loomis
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Placer County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Loomis Tree Service Experts
George Salinas Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Loomis & Placer County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gina P. – Roseville, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sandra C. – Roseville, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Yarnlady N. – Citrus Heights, CA
A Certified Arborist in Loomis is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Loomis, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Loomis Tree Service
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Loomis tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Loomis, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Loomis tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Loomis – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Loomis.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
A small city in Placer County, Loomis has a population of 6,000+ people. Sitting on a land area of 7.27 square miles, Loomis has invested a lot of time and efforts in ensuring that all open spaces – including parks and streets – are covered in trees. In the city, trees are also available on private properties.
Loomis is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate that is characterized by hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Annually, Loomis gets 21 inches of rain. The city’s weather supports a wide variety of tree species, including:
- Velvet ash – A fast-growing deciduous tree, velvet ash matures at a height between 30 and 50 feet. The tree has 3 to 6-inch leaves that are divided into several leaflets and turn brilliant yellow in the fall. The springtime, inconspicuous, green flowers are generally followed by the production of persistent, showy fruits.
- Catalina cherry tree – The Catalina cherry is an evergreen tree that reaches maturity at a height of more than 30 feet. The tree produces white flowers in spikes in the spring season. These are followed by large, black, edible fruits. Catalina cherry has dark, glossy green leaves.
- Western redbud – Growing to be 10 to 20 feet tall with a crown spread of the same size, the western redbud is available both as a small tree and a shrub. The tree’s bluish or silver-green leaves generally change to red or orange in the fall season just before western redbud sheds. The tree’s bark is red-brown or dark-brown and scaly. Blooming in the spring, western redbud produces showy, purple flowers.
- Boxelder – A medium-sized tree, boxelder matures at a height of 40 to 50 feet and a crown spread of 35 to 40 feet. The tree has a spreading or erect growth habit and generally requires abundant growth space. Its leaves are light green, pinnately compound and change to yellow, orange, or golden in the fall season.
The city of Loomis has several developed parks which attract visitors from all over Placer county. The best parks in the city include:
- Loomis Basin Community Park – Loomis Basin Community Park, where residents and visitors come to play and relax, is designed with the ballplayers and nature lovers in mind. The park has trees everywhere, natural grass, 3 baseball diamonds, and softball fields. Visitors also enjoy the picnic areas, batting cage, tot lot, and the concession building.
- Sunrise Loomis Park – Though small, the Sunrise Loomis Park is parked with numerous amenities. The park has play areas for the kids, a basketball court, a grass field, and a paved path that allows the visitors to explore nature, trees, and the park’s environment as a whole.
The Public Works Department is responsible for all the trees standing on city-owned land – this includes trees on parks, the streets, and other public areas. Property owners, however, are encouraged to ensure that their trees are well-maintained, especially those with limbs that are encroaching into the streets and sidewalks. The property owners are liable for any damages or accidents caused by their trees.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Tree Service Providers
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Roseville tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Professional Loomis Tree Services
Our team is capable of handling the tree services in Loomis outlined below:
1 Loomis Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in Loomis for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
2 Loomis Arborist
Our arborists work with Loomis tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist tree services in Loomis are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3Loomis Tree Pruning
Through offering Loomis quality tree pruning services, we have helped Loomis residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
Loomis Tree Trimming
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our Loomis tree trimming team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, Loomis tree service team can handle all this.
5 Loomis Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every Loomis resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, Loomis tree service are always willing to work around the clock.