We’re Your Best Choice for Tree Services
Backed by Over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Loomis Tree Service Experts
Serving Loomis & Placer County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in Loomis. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Loomis Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
At Loomis Tree Masters, we prioritize your safety and satisfaction by ensuring that all of our projects are overseen by a dedicated Certified Arborist in Loomis. With years of hands-on experience and formal education, our Certified Arborists guarantee top-notch tree care service, providing you with confidence and tranquility throughout the process.
Safest Tree Removal Loomis Methods
At Loomis Tree Guardians, our focus is always on utilizing the safest tree removal methods to protect your property, maximize efficiency, and uphold safety standards. While we make every effort to preserve trees whenever possible, there are times when tree removal becomes essential for the well-being of your property and surroundings.
Expert Tree Service Business
As a locally-owned and operated family business in Loomis, CA, Loomis Tree Care Champions is committed to providing top-notch tree services and tree care solutions. Our promise to you includes hard work, dedication, and the benefit of decades of specialized experience in the field.
We provide professional and affordable tree care company for our clients. We’d love the opportunity to work with you and show why our exceptional service sets us apart from the rest.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service Loomis Providers
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may lose their natural shape, have overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffer from health complications or pest infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Loomis tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, and aesthetic appeal and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Loomis, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Loomis tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Loomis. Over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Loomis.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team comprises professionals with special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
A small city in Placer County, Loomis has a population of 6,000+ people. Sitting on a land area of 7.27 square miles, Loomis has invested a lot of time and effort in ensuring that all open spaces – including parks and streets – are covered in trees. In the city, trees are also available on private properties.
Loomis is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Annually, Loomis gets 21 inches of rain. The city’s weather supports a wide variety of tree species, including:
- Velvet ash –A fast-growing deciduous tree, velvet ash matures at a height between 30 and 50 feet. The tree has 3 to 6-inch leaves divided into several leaflets that turn brilliant yellow in the fall. The production of persistent, showy fruits generally follows the springtime, inconspicuous, green flowers.
- Catalina cherry tree – The Catalina cherry is an evergreen tree that reaches maturity at a height of more than 30 feet. The tree produces white flowers in spikes in the spring season. Large, black, edible fruits follow these. Catalina cherry has dark, glossy green leaves.
- Western redbud – Growing to be 10 to 20 feet tall with a crown spread of the same size, the western redbud is available both as a small tree and a shrub. The tree’s bluish or silver-green leaves generally change to red or orange in the fall season just before the western redbud sheds. The tree’s bark is red-brown or dark brown and scaly. Blooming in the spring, western redbud produces showy, purple flowers.
- Boxelder – A medium-sized tree, boxelder matures at a height of 40 to 50 feet and a crown spread of 35 to 40 feet. The tree has a spreading or erect growth habit and generally requires abundant growth space. Its leaves are light green, pinnately compound, and change to yellow, orange, or golden in fall.
Loomis has several developed parks that attract visitors from all over Placer County. The best parks in the city include:
- Loomis Basin Community Park – Loomis Basin Community Park, where residents and visitors come to play and relax, is designed with ballplayers and nature lovers in mind. The park has trees everywhere, natural grass, 3 baseball diamonds, and softball fields. Visitors also enjoy the picnic areas, batting cage, tot lot, and concession building.
- Sunrise Loomis Park – Though small, Sunrise Loomis Park is parked with numerous amenities. The park has play areas for the kids, a basketball court, a grass field, and a paved path that allows visitors to explore nature, trees, and the park’s environment as a whole.
- The Public Works Department is responsible for all the trees on city-owned land – including trees on parks, the streets, and other public areas. Property owners, however, are encouraged to ensure that their trees are well-maintained, especially those with limbs that are encroaching into the streets and sidewalks. The property owners are liable for any damage or accidents caused by their trees.
Professional Loomis Tree Services
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. Suppose your trees are suffering from health problems. In that case, professional Loomis tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore its beauty and ambiance.
Loomis residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools – Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Loomis. This makes the project safe – you won’t risk injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides to eliminate them.
- Experience – Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Their experience will teach them how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.