#1 Tree Service Rocklin & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Placer County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Rocklin Tree Service Experts
George Salinas Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Rocklin & Placer County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree service to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gina P. – Roseville, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sandra C. – Roseville, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Yarnlady N. – Citrus Heights, CA
A Certified Arborist in Rocklin is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Rocklin, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
Tree Care Rocklin Tree Service
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Rocklin tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Rocklin, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Rocklin tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Rocklin – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Rocklin.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Located just 22 miles from the capital of California, Rocklin occupies 19.83 square miles in the County of Placer. More than 64,000 people call the city of Rocklin home. Working hard to improve its tree cover, the city of Rocklin managed to increase its canopy cover from 11.3% in 1952 to 18.5% in 2003. Today, the city continues to expand its tree cover in all its open spaces.
Rocklin is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate which is characterized by the dry and hot summers and wet and cool winters. Every year, Rocklin enjoys an average of 21 inches of rain. The trees that do well in the city include:
- Lacebark elm – A medium-sized tree, lacebark elm matures at a height of 40 to 60 feet. The tree is generally valued for its shiny, dark green leaves and a rounded crown shape that makes landscapes more appealing. The multiple colors and the rich textures of the lacebark elm bark are a bonus for compounds with this tree on them.
- Canary Island pine – Growing at a rate of 36 inches per year, canary island pine matures at a height of 50 to 80 feet and a width of 20 to 35 feet. The tree has an erect or weeping growth habit with a columnar or conical shape. The tree’s leaves retain their bluish-green color throughout the year. Canary Island pine has a red-brown bark that is generally fissured.
- Deodar cedar – Favored for its weeping habit, deodar cedar is a conifer that matures at a height of 40 to 70 feet and a width of 20 to 40 feet. A specimen tree, deodar cedar works perfectly on parks, large gardens, and along the streets. The tree has needle-like leaves that are 1 to 2 inches long and can be grayish-green or bluish-green.
- Valley oak – A magnificent tree, valley oak can reach heights above 100 feet. The tree’s leaves are dull green and 2 to 4 inches long. Covering the entire crown, the leaves make the valley oak one of the best shade trees in the summer.
Rocklin considers its native oak trees heritage. These are protected by the Oak Tree Ordinance and Guidelines which have been around since 1997.
The city of Rocklin has numerous parks that give its residents a nice place to relax away from the busy streets. The popular parks include:
- Johnson-Springview Park – Located in Central Rocklin, the Johnson Springview Park sits on 90 acres of land that includes Antelope Creek and heritage oak trees. Some of the amenities in the park include an 18-hole golf course, a children playground, a skate park, and a sand volleyball court.
- Breen Park – One of the greenest parks in Rocklin, the Breen Park features benches set under interior live oaks, pathways, picnic tables, and playgrounds for kids of all ages. The park also carries a one-acre oak restoration project that was completed in 2003.
The Public Service Department takes care of all the trees standing on the public’s rights-of-way. The department handles tree removal, pruning, and trimming for trees in parks and streets. Property owners, however, have to maintain all their trees without government help.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Tree Service Providers
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Roseville tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Professional Rocklin Tree Services
Our team is capable of handling the tree services in Rocklin outlined below:
1Rocklin Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in Rocklin for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
Our arborists work with Rocklin tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist tree services in Rocklin are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3Rocklin Tree Pruning
Through offering Rocklin quality tree pruning services, we have helped Rocklin residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
Rocklin Tree Trimming
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our Rocklin tree trimming team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, Rocklin tree service team can handle all this.
5 Rocklin Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every Rocklin resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, Rocklin tree service are always willing to work around the clock.
Rocklin Tree Service Experts
1403 Nichols Dr
Rocklin, CA 95765