#1 Tree Service Roseville & Tree Removal – Free Estimates Today
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Placer County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Roseville Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gina P. – Roseville, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sandra C. – Roseville, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Yarnlady N. – Citrus Heights, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Roseville Tree Service
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Roseville tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Roseville, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Roseville tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Roseville – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Roseville.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Located within the Sacramento metropolitan area, Roseville is the largest city in the County of Placer. Home to more than 135,000 people, Roseville has a total area of 44.08 square miles. In 2020, the city of Roseville was named a Tree City USA for the 38th year – this shows the city’s dedication to improving its urban forest.
Roseville sits in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city has a hot-summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and wet, cool, usually snowless winters. Summer highs reach 94 degrees Fahrenheit while the winter lows can go below 39 degrees Fahrenheit. Annually, the city 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that do well in Roseville include:
- Chinese fringe tree – Growing to a height of 15 to 25 feet, the Chinese fringe is an unusual tree with white fringe-like flowers that cover its crown in the spring. The prized tree has upright branches that form a dome shape. The deciduous tree has soft green leaves which put on a nice fall color show before dropping in winter.
- Japanese Crabapple – A small spreading tree, crabapple reaches maturity at a height of 15 to 25 feet, with a crown spread of the same size. One of the best ornamental trees, the Japanese crabapple has pink flowers which are followed by yellow fruit and yellow to red foliage color in the fall season.
- Eastern Redbud – Growing to a height of 20 to 35 feet with a crown width of 20 to 30 feet, eastern redbud branches low although simple pruning can be used to encourage it to branch above head height. Having a multi-trunked growth form, the eastern redbud is useful in narrow areas. Pink flowers cover the deciduous tree in the spring season.
- Kousa dogwood – A small tree, Kousa dogwood matures at a height of 20 to 25 feet. The ornamental tree has large, creamy-white blooms in the spring and maroon to red leaves in the fall season. Its bright red fruits are very decorative to the branches in winter and are extremely attractive to birds.
The city of Roseville has numerous parks designed to offer all types of outdoor recreational activities. The most popular parks in the city include:
- Royer Park – Established in 1917, Royer Park has been around for more than a century. The park has playgrounds ideal for kids of all ages, basketball courts, soccer field, softball field, swings, tennis courts, and relaxing areas that are shaded by trees.
- Maidu Regional Park – One of the largest parks in Roseville, Maidu Regional Park sits on 152 acres. The park has a 4-diamond lighted softball complex, numerous picnic areas shaded by trees, bike and pedestrian paths, children play equipment, a skate park, a basketball court, and a 5-field lighted soccer complex.
In Roseville, the Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining trees standing on the streets. The Department of Parks & Recreation takes care of the trees standing in the city’s parks. Through volunteer organizations like Roseville Urban Forest Foundation (RUFF), Roseville residents are allowed to be part of tree planting and tree care.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Tree Service Providers
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Roseville tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Professional Roseville Tree Services
Our team is capable of handling the tree services in Roseville outlined below:
1 Roseville Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in Roseville for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
2 Roseville Arborist
Our arborists work with Roseville tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist tree services in Roseville are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3 Roseville Tree Pruning
Through offering Roseville quality tree pruning services, we have helped Roseville residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
4Roseville Tree Trimming
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our Roseville tree trimming team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, Roseville tree service team can handle all this.
5 Roseville Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every Roseville resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, Roseville tree service are always willing to work around the clock.
Roseville Tree Service Experts
1380 Lead Hill Blvd
Roseville, CA 95661