We’re The Right Ones For The Job
Backed by Nearly 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Folsom Tree Service Experts
Serving Folsom & Placer County with Nearly 30 Years of Combined Experience
George Salinas Tree Service is a family-owned tree service with over 25-years of experience caring for the natural landscape of communities in Folsom & Placer County. Our goal is to provide exceptional tree services to all residential and commercial clients looking to maintain or improve the natural surroundings of their homes and businesses.
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in Folsom. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
A Certified Arborist in Folsom is a dedicated professional that has many years of experience and formal training. We guarantee that all of our projects are managed by a Certified Arborist Folsom for your protection and peace of mind.
Safest Tree Removal Folsom Methods
We always use the SAFEST tree removal Folsom methods for your property’s safety, to ensure efficiency, and to promote safety! We strive to save every tree we can, but sometimes tree removal is necessary.
Expert Tree Service Business
We are a local family owned and operated tree service and tree care company in Folsom, CA. We give you the promise of our hard work, dedication, and decades of expert experience.
George Salinas Folsom Tree Service
We make it easier for Folsom, Placer residents to access high-quality tree service Folsom services. Our tree service in Folsom has been turning unsafe trees into safe, beautiful, functional, and healthy trees. Our tree care team works with Folsom property owners to come up with viable solutions for various issues which affect trees.
We are ISA (International Society of Arboriculture) certified. The arborists who work with us have already received certification from ISA. Apart from the certification, the arborists have years of experience handling disease and pest-related issues in Folsom. You can trust them to come up with a viable solution.
A good team without the right tree service equipment may not achieve the Folsom tree owner’s goals. This is why we have already invested in the best tree services.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service in Folsom Providers
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Folsom tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Folsom, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Folsom tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Folsom – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Folsom.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
The city of Folsom occupies a total area of 30.15 square miles in the county of Sacramento. The city has a population of more than 78,000. To match its growing population, the city plants over 1,600 trees annually. The city’s effort to improve its tree cover has earned Folsom City the Tree City USA designation for more than 14 years.
Folsom is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers in the city are generally arid and hot while the winters are wet, partly cloudy, and cold. Annually, Folsom’s temperature range from 32 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter to about 103 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. The city gets 21 inches of rain annually. Some of the trees that do well in Folsom include:
- Afghan pine – A medium-sized tree, the afghan pine matures at a height of 40 feet. The tree has an attractive pyramidal shape and is often planted for windbreaking and as an ornament. Afghan pine has slender needles that grow in bundles of two and are 3 to 5 inches long. Small, yellow-orange flowers appear on the tree in the spring season.
- Aleppo pine – A medium-sized evergreen tree, the Aleppo pine reaches maturity at a height of 49 to 82 feet with a trunk diameter of 24 inches. The tree features longer and thicker branches at the base that point upward as you move up the tree trunk. At the top of the tree crown, Aleppo pine features a cone shape. The tree’s bark is orange-red and generally very thick close to the base, generally flaking as you near the tree’s crown.
- Arizona cypress – A conical, broadly pyramidal conifer, the Arizona cypress grows to be 40 to 60 feet tall and 15 to 20 feet wide. The tree works well as a privacy screen, especially when planted at 7 feet apart. Arizona cypress features an attractive teal/silver-blue color year-round.
- California laurel – A broad-leaved evergreen tree, the California bay laurel has a rounded, oblong, or pyramidal shaped crown. When young, the tree has smooth bark, which changes to scaly and flaky with age. The tree matures at a height of 40 to 80 feet.
The city of Folsom has many trees that are protected under the Tree Preservation Ordinance. These include the blue oak, interior live oak, and valley oaks.
Folsom city is home to 48 developed parks. The most popular include:
- John Kemp Community Park – A popular stomping ground for athletes, visitors and local families, John Kemp Community Park has a large number of amenities, including picnic tables, a pavilion, baseball fields, play structures, soccer fields, water feature, and more.
- BT Collins Park – Shaded by trees, the BT Collins Park is a hilly park sprouting from the attractive Oak Parkway Trail. The park offers a wide range of entertainment amenities, including a large and small playground, a 9-hole golf course, a horseshoe pit, and sand volleyball courts.
The Department of Public Works is responsible for maintaining street and park trees in Folsom City. The city also employs an arborist – who is a member of the Community Development Department – to oversee the care, management, and planning of an attractive and sustainable urban forest.
Professional Folsom Tree Services
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Folsom tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Folsom residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Folsom. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Folsom Tree Services
1 Folsom Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our tree removal Folsom team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in Folsom for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
2 Folsom Tree Pruning
Our arborists work with Folsom tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist Folsom tree services are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3Folsom Tree Trimming
Through offering Folsom quality tree pruning services, we have helped Folsom residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our tree pruning Folsom team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
4 Folsom Emergency Tree Removal
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our tree trimming Folsom team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, Folsom tree service team can handle all this.
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every Folsom resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, Folsom tree service are always willing to work around the clock.