We’re Your Best Choice for Tree Services
Backed by Over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Folsom Tree Service Experts
Serving Folsom & Placer County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in Folsom. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Folsom Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
At Folsom Tree Masters, we prioritize your safety and satisfaction by ensuring that every project is overseen by a Certified Arborist in Folsom. Our dedicated professionals possess extensive experience and formal training, making them the ideal choice for managing your tree care needs.
Safest Tree Removal Folsom Methods
At Folsom Tree Guardians, we are committed to using the safest and most efficient tree removal methods to protect your property and ensure a seamless process. While we make every effort to preserve trees whenever possible, we understand that sometimes tree removal is the best course of action.
Expert Tree Service Business
Folsom Tree Pros is a locally-owned and operated tree service and tree care company based in Folsom, CA, with a steadfast commitment to excellence. As a family-run business, we understand the value of hard work, dedication, and the importance of maintaining strong roots in our community.
At Folsom Tree Experts, we are dedicated to delivering professional and affordable tree care services tailored to your needs. Our passion for exceptional service sets us apart, and we eagerly embrace the opportunity to work with you and showcase the difference our expertise makes.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service Folsom Providers
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may lose their natural shape, have overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffer from health complications or pest infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Folsom tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, and aesthetic appeal and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Folsom, California. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Folsom tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Folsom. Over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Folsom.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team comprises professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
The city of Folsom occupies a total area of 30.15 square miles in the county of Sacramento. The city has a population of more than 78,000. To match its growing population, the city plants over 1,600 trees annually. The city’s effort to improve its tree cover has earned Folsom City the Tree City USA designation for over 14 years.
Folsom is in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. Summers in the city are generally arid and hot, while the winters are wet, partly cloudy, and cold. Annually, Folsom’s temperature range from 32 degrees Fahrenheit in the winter to about 103 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer. The city gets 21 inches of rain annually. Some of the trees that do well in Folsom include:
- Afghan pine – A medium-sized tree, the Afghan pine matures at a height of 40 feet. The tree has an attractive pyramidal shape and is often planted for windbreaking and as an ornament. Afghan pine has slender needles that grow in bundles of two and are 3 to 5 inches long. Small, yellow-orange flowers appear on the trees in the spring season.
- Aleppo pine – A medium-sized evergreen tree, the Aleppo pine reaches maturity at a height of 49 to 82 feet with a trunk diameter of 24 inches. The tree features longer and thicker branches at the base that point upward as you move up the tree trunk. At the top of the tree crown, Aleppo pine features a cone shape. The tree’s bark is orange-red and generally very thick close to the base, flaking as you near the tree’s crown.
- Arizona cypress – A conical, broadly pyramidal conifer, the Arizona cypress grows to be 40 to 60 feet tall and 15 to 20 feet wide. The tree works well as a privacy screen, especially when planted 7 feet apart. Arizona cypress features an attractive teal/silver-blue color year-round.
- California laurel – A broad-leaved evergreen tree, the California bay laurel has a rounded, oblong, or pyramidal-shaped crown. When young, the tree has smooth bark, which becomes scaly and flaky with age. The tree matures at a height of 40 to 80 feet.
- The city of Folsom has many trees that are protected under the Tree Preservation Ordinance. These include the blue oak, interior live oak, and valley oaks.
Folsom city is home to 48 developed parks. The most popular include:
- John Kemp Community Park – A popular stomping ground for athletes, visitors, and local families, John Kemp Community Park has many amenities, including picnic tables, a pavilion, baseball fields, play structures, soccer fields, water features, and more.
- BT Collins Park – Shaded by trees, BT Collins Park is a hilly park sprouting from the attractive Oak Parkway Trail. The park offers many entertainment amenities, including a large and small playground, a 9-hole golf course, a horseshoe pit, and sand volleyball courts.
- The Department of Public Works maintains street and park trees in Folsom City. The city also employs an arborist – a Community Development Department member – to oversee the care, management, and planning of an attractive and sustainable urban forest.
Professional Folsom Tree Services
Folsom residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools – Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Folsom. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides to eliminate them.
- Experience – Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Their experience will teach them how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.