We’re Your Best Choice for Tree Services
Backed by Over 25 Years of Experience
Certified & Insured to Get the Job Done
Free & Detailed Quotes Provided
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
What Our Customers Say About Us
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable, fast and on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees.
Certified Granite Bay Tree Service Experts
Serving Granite Bay & Placer County with Over 25 Years of Combined Experience
How Can We Enhance Your Property
George Salinas Tree Service in Granite Bay. Call Us Today For All Your Tree Service Needs.
Your Certified Granite Bay Tree Experts!
Dedicated to Providing Our Customers with Exceptional Services
At Granite Bay Tree Services, we are proud to offer exceptional tree care solutions managed by experienced and dedicated Certified Arborists in Granite Bay. Our team of skilled professionals has undergone extensive training and gained years of experience in the field, ensuring that your trees receive the highest level of care.
Safest Tree Removal Granite Bay Methods
At Granite Bay Tree Services, we prioritize the safety and well-being of your property while providing top-notch tree care solutions. Our team of experienced professionals is committed to using the safest and most efficient tree removal methods in Granite Bay, ensuring your property remains protected throughout the process.
Expert Tree Service Business
Granite Bay Tree Services is a family-owned and operated tree care company proudly serving Granite Bay, CA, and surrounding areas. As a local business, we are deeply committed to providing exceptional tree services, backed by our hard work, dedication, and decades of expertise in the industry.
Granite Bay Tree Services is dedicated to offering exceptional and affordable tree care services to our clients in Granite Bay and surrounding areas. Our team of skilled professionals is eager to work with you and demonstrate how our outstanding service distinguishes us from the competition.
Why You Should Work with Professional Tree Service Granite Bay Providers
We offer tree services in Granite Bay, California. We aim to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Granite Bay tree service, and safety. Our team can handle all types of tree services in Granite Bay. Over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Granite Bay.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team comprises professionals with special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Sitting in Placer County, Granite Bay is a census-designated place (CDP) with a population of more than 23,000 people. Occupying a land area of 21.528 square miles, the city of Granite Bay has used a significant portion of its land to boost tree coverage. Trees stand on the city’s numerous parks, private properties, and streets today.
Granite Bay is located in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city experiences a summer Mediterranean climate characterized by hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Annually, Granite Bay gets 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that grow well in the city include:
- Keith Davey Pistache – A popular pistache loved for its seedless quality, the Keith Davey pistache matures at a height of 30 to 50 feet. The tree’s bright green summer foliage generally changes to bright orange in the fall, just before the tree sheds. The tree is very drought-tolerant once established.
- Black Tupelo –A beautiful specimen tree with an oval crown, black tupelo matures at a height of 30 to 50 feet and a crown width of 20 to 30 feet. The tree’s glossy green leaves turn purple, scarlet, or bright red in the fall. While the tree only requires moderate water when young, the tree becomes drought tolerant with maturity.
- Oklahoma Redbud – A showy specimen ideal for smaller yards, the Oklahoma Redbud matures at a height of 10 to 18 feet. In the spring, the tree produces attractive dark magenta flowers. In the fall, the tree’s heart-shaped leaves change to orange-yellow. Thriving in full sun and very adaptable to various soils, Redbud requires minimal maintenance.
- Chinese Hackberry –The Chinese hackberry is a beautiful tree with a rounded crown and a full canopy of dappled shade in the summer heat. In autumn, edible orange fruit hangs from the crown, with yellow-orange leaves falling as the winter approaches. The tree’s gray bark creates interest in winter when the tree crown is bare. The Chinese hackberry stands 40 feet tall and 35 feet wide at maturity.
Granite Bay city has a large part of its land dedicated to public parks. Some of the parks that offer the best outdoor experience include:
- Granite Bay Community Park – A green community park designed to offer a nice family experience, Granite Bay Community Park features 2 soccer fields, 2 baseball/softball fields, a picnic pavilion, BBQ, water fountains, and pedestrian walking trails that weave through the trees and offer a nice view of the wetlands.
- Treelake Village Park – One of the most attractive parks, Treelake Village Park is surrounded by trees and has lush green grass all over. The park’s amenities include gazebos, picnic tables, tennis courts, basketball courts, a soccer field, a baseball field, and a softball field.
- – The City of Granite Bay has a department that takes care of trees standing on city-owned land – the department ensures that trees standing in the parks and streets are properly trimmed, pruned, and removed whenever necessary. The city, however, requires homeowners with trees to keep them well-maintained.
Professional Granite Bay Tree Services
Granite Bay residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools – Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Granite Bay. This makes the project safe – you won’t risk injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides to eliminate them.
- Experience – Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Their experience will teach them how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.