Tree Service Granite Bay
Fill Out The Form for A Free Estimate.
Call TODAY for a FREE Tree Care Quote.
Tree Care in Placer County
FOR 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE. CALL US IMMEDIATELY.
Certified Granite Bay Tree Service Experts
Real Reviews From Real Customers
Reliable and fast on time
Geroge Salinas Tree Service’s crew made my family happy. The service was prompt and the job was completed faster than I imagined.
Gina P. – Roseville, CA
Excellent and professional people. They were a pleasure to have around. They were always keeping me updated as to their progress.
Sandra C. – Roseville, CA
They had the tree removed the same day the tree fell. They did such a good job, we hired them to remove other dead trees
Yarnlady N. – Citrus Heights, CA
Safest Tree Removal Methods
Expert Tree Service
Tree Care Granite Bay Tree Service
Just like other living things, trees need proper care. If ignored, the trees in your compound may end up losing their natural shape, having overgrown and broken branches that might fall unexpectedly, and suffering from health complications or pest-infestations that might kill them slowly. Fortunately, with the right team of Granite Bay tree service providers, maintaining your tree’s health, aesthetic appeal, and eliminating safety risks should be possible.
We offer tree services in Granite Bay, California. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction through competitive prices, high-quality Granite Bay tree service, and safety. Our team is capable of handling all types of tree services in Granite Bay – over the years, we have been pruning, trimming, conducting tree removals, removing tree stumps, and working to eliminate pests and diseases in the whole of Granite Bay.
We hold an ISA – International Society of Arboriculture – certification. Besides, our team is made up of professionals who have undergone special training to acquire the necessary tree care knowledge. This knowledge, combined with modern tree care equipment and years of experience, makes it easy for us to handle all types of tree-related issues.
Sitting in Placer County, Granite Bay is a census-designated place (CDP) with a population of more than 23,000 people. Occupying a land area of 21.528 square miles, the city of Granite Bay has used a significant portion of its land to boost tree coverage. Today, trees stand on the city’s numerous parks, private properties, and streets.
Granite Bay is located in the USDA Hardiness Zone 9b. The city experiences a summer Mediterranean climate that is characterized by hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. Annually, Granite Bay gets 21 inches of rain. Some of the trees that grow well in the city include:
- Keith Davey Pistache – A popular pistache loved for its seedless quality, the Keith Davey pistache matures at a height of 30 to 50 feet. The tree’s bright green summer foliage generally changes to bright orange in the fall just before the tree sheds. The tree is very drought-tolerant once established.
- Black Tupelo – A beautiful specimen tree that has an oval crown, black tupelo matures at a height of 30 to 50 feet and a crown width of 20 to 30 feet. The tree’s glossy green leaves turn purple, scarlet, or bright red in the fall. While the tree only requires moderate water when young, the tree becomes drought tolerant with maturity.
- Oklahoma Redbud – A showy specimen ideal for smaller yards, the Oklahoma redbud matures at a height of 10 to 18 feet. In the spring, the tree produces attractive dark magenta flowers. In the fall, the tree’s heart-shaped leaves change to orange-yellow. Thriving in full sun and very adaptable to a wide variety of soils, redbud requires minimal maintenance.
- Chinese Hackberry – The Chinese hackberry is a beautiful tree that features a rounded crown and offers a full canopy of dappled shade in the summer heat. In autumn, edible orange fruit hangs from the crown with yellow-orange leaves falling as the winter approaches. The tree’s gray bark creates interest in the winter season when the tree crown is bare. At maturity, Chinese hackberry stands at 40 feet tall and 35 feet wide.
Granite Bay city has a large part of its land dedicated to public parks. Some of the parks that offer the best outdoor experience include:
- Granite Bay Community Park – A green community park designed to offer a nice family experience, Granite Bay Community Park features 2 soccer fields, 2 baseball/softball fields, a picnic pavilion, BBQ, water fountains, and pedestrian walking trails that weave through the trees and offer a nice view of the wetlands.
- Treelake Village Park – One of the most attractive parks, Treelake Village Park is surrounded by trees and has lush green grass all over. The park’s amenities include gazebos, picnic tables, tennis courts, basketball courts, a soccer field, a baseball field, and a softball field.
The City of Granite Bay has a department that takes care of trees standing on city-owned land – the department ensures that trees standing in the parks and streets are properly trimmed, pruned, and removed whenever necessary. The city, however, requires homeowners with trees to keep them well-maintained.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Tree Service Providers
Working with professional tree care providers guarantees safety for your home, health for your trees, and improved value for your property. If your trees are suffering from health problems, professional Roseville tree service providers will have an arborist who can identify the disease and recommend prescriptions that can treat the root cause of the disease. If your tree has lost its natural shape, professionals will know which branches to trim to restore the tree’s beauty and ambiance.
Roseville residents prefer to work with professionals because of 3 main reasons:
- Modern Tools– Professionals have all the tools needed to handle all types of tree services in Roseville. This makes the project safe – you won’t be risking injuries or damage to your home.
- Knowledge – For example, during pruning operations, professionals will know which branches to cut to restore tree health. When dealing with pests, professional arborists will use their knowledge to recommend pesticides that will eliminate the pests.
- Experience– Professionals have already handled numerous jobs. Using their experience, they will know how to remove or prune trees without damaging utility lines or wrecking your home.
Professional Granite Bay Tree Services
Our team is capable of handling the tree services in Granite Bay outlined below:
1 Granite Bay Tree Removal
Trees can turn into hazards – for example, a storm can destabilize your tree while aging could cause internal rotting. If ignored, trees whose structural stability has been compromised could end up causing heavy injuries or damaging a significant portion of your home. Removing the trees before they fall unexpectedly is the best way to avoid hospital bills and home repair costs.
Healthy trees can stand in the way of your home improvement – for example, a tree could be keeping you from building your swimming pool. To pave the way for value addition, you may need to get rid of the tree.
We aim to use tree removal as the last solution. Hence, if your tree can be saved, we will recommend the solutions that you can use. However, if the tree has to be removed, our team will help you make the removal process easy, safe, and smooth.
In the past, we have handled tree removal in Granite Bay for large trees, small trees, hardwoods, and even softwoods. A combination of experience and the latest tree removal tools helps us complete even the most complicated jobs quickly.
2 Granite Bay Arborist
Our arborists work with Granite Bay tree owners to ensure that they are getting satisfactory tree care services. Our arborist tree services in Granite Bay are aimed at ensuring that trees are healthy and they have zero chances of causing safety risks to their owners. When working with our team of arborists, you will enjoy the following tree care services:
- Tree planting– Different tree species favor varying weather conditions and types of soil. Our arborists will help you figure out which tree species will do well on your property.
- Tree pruning– Our team ensures that only the right branches are cut during the pruning process. This helps eliminate the possibility of tree damage.
- Health care– Our arborists will inspect your ailing or pest-infested tree to recommend prescriptions and/or pesticides that will restore the tree’s health.
We cater to all arborist-related needs. In addition to the tree services outlined above, our arborists will help you with stump grinding, drafting protection plans for trees located near construction zones, and hazard assessment for different types of trees.
The health of your trees comes first – for this reason, we have always offered our clients competitive prices. We make your compound look healthy and appealing at a price that you can afford.
3 Granite Bay Tree Pruning
Through offering Granite Bay quality tree pruning services, we have helped Granite Bay residents with the following issues:
- Boosting the trees’ health by removing pest-infested and diseased branches.
- Restoring safety by removing branches that were threatening to fall unexpectedly.
- Improving visibility on walkways, driveways, and roads by removing low-hanging branches. This has helped reduce accident risks.
We use modern equipment to remove branches and ensure that they fall in the right direction. Our team of arborists ensures that only the right branches are removed – this eliminates the risk of damaging your trees.
4Granite Bay Tree Trimming
Allowing you to restore your tree’s aesthetic appeal, improve the view on your property, increase sun exposure, and boost air circulation on the tree’s crown, tree trimming is one of the most important tree maintenance practices.
Our Granite Bay tree trimming team will listen to your goals and then come up with ideas that can help achieve these goals. From standard trimming and fine trimming to hazard trimming and crown reduction trimming, Granite Bay tree service team can handle all this.
5 Granite Bay Emergency Tree Removal
Sometimes, trees need to be removed immediately. For example, if lightning strikes your tree, it will lose its structural stability – this can turn it into a safety risk in just a few hours. It is not uncommon for trees to fall across the road after storms, making roads unusable.
Ensuring that every Granite Bay resident is 100% safe is our #1 goal. In the past, we have arrived at the tree removal locations in the middle of the night to remove trees that are threatening to fall on buildings and frequently used paths. When it comes to emergency cases, Granite Bay tree service are always willing to work around the clock.
Granite Bay Tree Service Pros
5575 Cavitt Stallman Rd
Granite Bay, CA 95746